University of the Free State UFS Online Registration 2023-2024
University of the Free State UFS Online Registration – Register Now:
Registration is the process by which you formally register as a student at the UFS.
The following is an outline of the steps to register for your qualification and modules
Even when only one of the following points is not complied with, you will not be able to register online.
Students who are unsuccessful in their online electronic academic registration process, must report on campus according to the programme for academic advice:
January 2023 (first-year students)
January 2023 (senior students)
ENROLMENT FOR MODULES (COURSES)
Log in with your student number and password on the Oracle PeopleSoft system
Please ensure that your UFS password has not expired as you will require the password for access to electronic systems used by the UFS.
How to set your UFS Password:
- Log into: http://selfservice.ufs.ac.za
- To activate your password, log in with the following:
- Username: Student number
- Password: Your personal password.
READ ALSO: University of the Free State UFS Application Form
In the event that your password was reset, the UFS issues a temporary password which must be changed the first time you log in to the system. You will require your cellphone for the One-Time Pin (OTP).
If you need further assistance with this facility please contact the student helpdesk at +27 (0)51 401 2442.
STEP 2: Go to the Current Tasks tile on the Student Homepage within the PeopleSoft system and click on the task.
Under the “Current Tasks” tile will be an activity that is called “Activity Guide Enrolment”.
STEP 3: Follow the different activities as listed on the left side of the Student Task WorkCentre page until the task is completed.
The system will allow you to log out and return later to continue with the different activities until you have completed the task.
STEP 4: Please confirm that all the modules (courses) you wished to enrol for reflect on your Proof of Registration. The Proof of Registration is available on the Student Centre page, but will also be emailed to you the following day after you registered.
CHANGES TO ENROLMENT FOR MODULES (COURSES)
If you wish to effect any changes to the modules (courses) you enrolled for or want to cancel your enrolment (registration) you can follow one of the processes below:
ENROLMENT CHANGES (OPTION 1):
Log in with your student number and password on the Oracle PeopleSoft system .
Click on the Student Center tile on the UFS Student Homepage.
Click on the Enrolment link on the left side of the page under “Academics”.
Select the term (semester) for which you wish to affect changes.
Click on “Continue”.
Click on the Add or Drop Modules buttons to select the required action.
Select the modules you want to add or drop.
Confirm your selection by clicking on the Submit button.
Confirm that the changes were affected on the screen and also verify on your Proof of Registration.
ENROLMENT CHANGES (OPTION 2):
STEP 1: Log in with your student number and password on the Oracle PeopleSoft system .
STEP 2: Click on the My Education Plan tile on the UFS Student Homepage.
STEP 3: Select the Enrolment Tab on the page
STEP 4: Select the Add/Change Courses button on the page.
STEP 5: Select the Course (modules) you wish to add or remove.
STEP 6: Select the Update Planner button.
STEP 7: Select the Validate Planner button.
STEP 8: Select the Build Schedule button.
STEP 9: Select the Enrolment button.
STEP 10: Verify that all the changes were affected on the screen and also verify on your Proof of Registration.
1.Buffalo City TVET College Online Application
2.Buffalo City TVET College Application Form
3.Buffalo City TVET College Undergraduate Application Form
4.Buffalo City TVET College Online Undergraduate Application
5.Buffalo City TVET College Application Closing Date
6.Buffalo City TVET College Application Status
7.Buffalo City TVET College Online Application Status
8.Buffalo City TVET College Courses Offered
FEES STRUCTURE, BURSARIES, AND SCHOLARSHIPS
9.Buffalo City TVET College Banking Details
10.Buffalo City TVET College Fees
11.Buffalo City TVET College NSFAS
12.Buffalo City TVET College Bursaries
13.Buffalo City TVET College Student Loans
14.Buffalo City TVET College NSFAS Application
15.Buffalo City TVET College Prospectus
16.Buffalo City TVET College Undergraduate Prospectus
17.Buffalo City TVET College Postgraduate Prospectus
CONTACTS, LOCATION, AND CAMPUSES
18.Buffalo City TVET College Campus
19.Buffalo City TVET College Contact Address
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND REGISTRATIONS
20.Buffalo City TVET College Entry Requirements
21.Buffalo City TVET College Admission Requirements
22.Buffalo City TVET College Registration.
23.Buffalo City TVET College Tender
24.Buffalo City TVET College History
25.Buffalo City TVET College Mission and Vision
26.Buffalo City TVET College Examination
27.Buffalo City TVET College Faculties
28.Buffalo City TVET College Graduation Ceremony Date
29.Buffalo City TVET College Graduation List
30.Buffalo City TVET College Acceptance letter
31.Buffalo City TVET College Academic Calendar
32.Buffalo City TVET College Student Portal Login
33.Buffalo City TVET College Career
34.Buffalo City TVET College Job Vacancies
35.Buffalo City TVET College Blackboard Learn Login
1.University of Pretoria Application Status
2.University of Pretoria Online Application Status
3.University of Pretoria Online Application
4.University of Pretoria Application Forms
5.University of Pretoria Undergraduate Application Form
6.University of Pretoria Postgraduate Application Form
7.University of Pretoria Undergraduate Online Application
8.University of Pretoria Postgraduate Online Application
9. University of Pretoria Courses Offered
FEES STRUCTURE, BURSARIES AND SCHOLARSHIPS
10.University of Pretoria Application Fees
11. University of Pretoria Summer/Winter School Fees
12. University of Pretoria Bank Details
13.University of Pretoria Fees and Funding
14. University of Pretoria Undergraduate Fees
15. University of Pretoria Postgraduate Fees
16. University of Pretoria Residence Fees
17. University of Pretoria International Student Fees
18. University of Pretoria Postgraduate Registration Fee
19. University of Pretoria Scholarship
20. University of Pretoria Prospectus.
21. University of Pretoria Undergraduate Prospectus
22. University of Pretoria Postgraduate prospectus
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND REGISTRATIONS
22. University of Pretoria Online Registration
23. University of Pretoria Registration
24. University of Pretoria International Student Registration
25. University of Pretoria Admission Requirements
26. University of Pretoria PHD Admission Requirements
CONTACTS, LOCATION AND CAMPUSES
27. University of Pretoria Distance Learning Contact
28. University of Pretoria Fees Office Contact Address
29. University of Pretoria Contact Address
30. University of Pretoria Campuses
31. University of Pretoria Student Portal Login
32. University of Pretoria Accommodation and Hostel
33. University of Pretoria Distance Learning
34. University of Pretoria Dormitory and Hostels
35. University of Pretoria Examinations
36. University of Pretoria Examination Results
37. University of Pretoria Faculties and Schools
38. When is University of Pretoria Open Day
39. Does University of Pretoria Offer Distance Learning
40. University of Pretoria Graduation Ceremony Date
41. University of Pretoria Graduation List
42. University of Pretoria Closing Date
43. University of Pretoria Acceptance Letter
44. University of Pretoria Career
45. University of Pretoria Job Vacancies
46. University of Pretoria Blackboard Learn Login
47. University of Pretoria Historical Background
48. University of Pretoria World Ranking
49. University of Pretoria Grade Calculator
50. University of Pretoria Examination Timetable
51. Apply at the University of Pretoria
61.University of Cape Town UCT Term Dates
62.University of Cape Town UCT Academic Calendar Pdf
63.Does University of Cape Town UCT Offer Pharmacy
64.University of Cape Town UCT School of Nursing and Midwifery
65.University of Cape Town Contact Details
66.University of Cape Town Payment and Rebate Deadlines
67.University of Cape Town UCT Payment Methods
69.University of Cape Town National Senior Certificate Requirements
70.University of Cape Town UCT Students Results
71.University of Cape Town UCT Course Timetable
72.University of Cape Town UCT Department Timetables
73.University of Cape Town UCT Venue Timetable
74.UCT Departmental Exam Timetable
75.University of Cape Town UCT Student Exam Timetable
76.University of Cape Town UCT Residences
77.University of Cape Town Accommodation
78.University of Cape Town UCT Student Housing
79.UCT Student Housing and Residence Life
80.University of Cape Town UCT Student Housing Application
81.UCT Off-Campus Student Accommodation Services OCSAS
82.University of Cape Town UCT Tier One Residences
83.University of Cape Town UCT Tier Two Residences
84.University of Cape Town UCT Tier Three Residences
85.University of Cape Town UCT Postgraduate Housing
86.University of the Free State UFS Online Registration
University of Cape Town UCT Postgraduate Contacts
87.University of Cape Town UCT First Year Students
88.University of Cape Town UCT Orientation Leadership Training
89.University of Cape Town UCT Orientation Dates
90.University of Cape Town UCT Orientation Programmes
91.University of Cape Town UCT International Orientation
92.UCT Student Orientation & Advocacy Service SOAS
93.University of Cape Town UCT Curriculum and Course Changes
94.University of Cape Town UCT Exams
95.University of Cape Town UCT Graduation Ceremony Date
96.University of Cape Town UCT Graduation List
97.University of Cape Town UCT Third Term
98.University of Cape Town UCT Oracle PeopleSoft Sign in
99.University of Cape Town Faculties
100.University of Cape Town Grading System