University of Pretoria Registration 2021 – 2022
University of Pretoria Registration – See Details Below:
- The registration guidelines show you step by step how to register successfully. In case of difficulties, contact the online registration help desk from 6 January on telephone +27 (0) 12 420 5347 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Various holds may prevent you from registering successfully. Please check for holds on the UP Student Centre.
- Consult the Yearbooks for information on which modules to choose and curriculum.
- Assisted online registration will be available at the Hillcrest Campus from 13 January until 31 January . Gates will be open 08:00 to 15:30.
- Hillcrest Campus is a cashless venue, but you can pay by credit card, debit card, cheque card or at the bank 5 days before you arrive. Bring along your proof of payment.
- All first year students need to collect their student access card at Hillcrest Campus before or on 25 January .
FEES STRUCTURE, BURSARIES AND SCHOLARSHIPS
CONTACTS, LOCATION AND CAMPUSES
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND REGISTRATIONS