University of Pretoria Bank Details 2021
University of Pretoria Bank Details 2021 – See Details Below:
South African Citizens
|Branch: Hatfield||Branch: Hatfield|
|Branch code: 632005||Branch code: 011545|
|Account number: 214 000 0054||Account number: 012 602 604|
|Swift code: ABSAZAJJ||Swift code: SBZAZAJJ|
|Reference: Student number||Reference: Student number|
- Always quote your student number (EMPLID) when making payments.
- Allow at least five working days for processing by your bank and retain the proof of payment (deposit slip).
- Do not email your deposit slip to UP, unless specifically requested to do so. Emailing the deposit slip to UP will NOT reduce processing time at the University and will NOT allow same day services, especially during registration.
- No payment arrangements can be made for the registration fee or residence reservation fee.
- Official UP Cashier payments will be activated on the same day.
- No cash payments for tuition fees will be allowed on the Hillcrest campus during registration (including initial payments).
- EFT payments will not be available on the same day. Not even cash deposits.
- For the ABSA on-line banking page, click here for help on setting up first time on-line banking. Search with ‘UNI’ as beneficiary and choose ‘students’ option. This will reflect UP’s bank account number 214 000 0054 when making a payment and will allow you to use your student number as reference.
- Communication from Absa states that as of 1 May 2018, manually entered transactions on a point of sale device (card machine) will no longer be permitted i.e. payments will not be processed unless a card is presented for payment.
University of Pretoria Bank Details for International payments
Can be made using a credit card (provided you have 3D one-time pin security in place with your own bank) on the university website, or by doing a SWIFT transfer from your bank in your own country.
Please use the correct university bank account for the various international transactions.
|UNIVERSITY BANK ACCOUNTS||APPLICATION FEE FOR STUDY||TUITION FEE PAYMENT|
|Account holder||University of Pretoria||University of Pretoria|
|Account number||2140 000 038||2140 000 054|
|Deposit reference||Initials and surname||8 digit Student number|
Payment options: When it is not possible to make use of UP Cashiers, you
may use the above banking details for EFT payments, our on-line Credit Card payment system or Flywire.
FEES STRUCTURE, BURSARIES AND SCHOLARSHIPS
CONTACTS, LOCATION AND CAMPUSES
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND REGISTRATIONS