Letaba TVET College Online Application 2022 – 2023
Letaba TVET College Online Application 2022 – 2023 – Download:
The Letaba (TVET) College is a college that aims at the highest required standards in excellence in all aspects of learning and training provision.
The college has over the years improve all the training activities and programs that they provide to satisfy their Student’s needs and equip them with Life Long Learning and Skills.They have four campuses in Polokwane: Giyane, Central, Maake and Tzaneen.
Letaba TVET College Online Application Procedure
The Letaba TVET College Admission Form for 2022 – 2023 for the Academic year is Out. Please apply for this admission intake before the Letaba TVET College Application Closing Date.
Before you proceed to the application, click on the links below for information:
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before you apply to Letaba TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
How to Apply to Letaba TVET College Online Application
Below is step by step guide to Apply to Letaba TVET College Online Application. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary document that is required of you to support your application.
- Step 3: Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
For more information regarding Letaba TVET College Online Application, contact the school using the details provided below:
CONTACT DETAILS OF EACH CAMPUS
|Central Office||Tzaneen Campus||Maake Campus||Giyani Campus|
| 1 Claude Wheatley Street
| 1 Claude Wheatley Street
|23 km from Tzaneen on Ladenburg Road next to Maake Plaza in Tickyline||Section C Industrial main road opposite Traffic Department in Giyani|
|Private bag X4017
|PO Box 192
|Private Bag X4035
|Private Bag X9570
FEES STRUCTURE, BURSARIES, AND SCHOLARSHIPS
CONTACTS, LOCATION, AND CAMPUSES