University of Fort Hare UFH International Postgraduate Admission Requirements
UFH International Postgraduate Admission Requirements – see the entry requirements for all postgraduate programs offered at UFH…
All applicants with non-South African qualifications are required to have their qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). For more information regarding evaluation of qualifications please visit the SAQA website: Please note that all foreign qualifications must be evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority before an application form is forwarded to the University. It is the responsibility of the prospective student to forward his/her documentation to SAQA.
The University of Fort Hare will also submit applications to the Matriculation Board on behalf of the applicant on submission of the following:
- Form M30E (also available from the matriculation board website);
- Copies of educational qualification (certified at the University);
- Copy of Passport or birth certificate (certified at the University);
- Exemption application fee charged at R400.00 (payable at the University); and
- Sworn English translation of documents required where applicable.