University of Johannesburg Residence Application 2022
University of Johannesburg Residence Application 2022 – see details below to download application form to apply …
- For first time applicants, first, complete the academic application process and use your student/reference number to complete the residence application as indicated below.
- Please click here for more information on student accommodation and residence life.
- Once you have been academically admitted at the university in January 2022, and you received a letter of confirmation of placement in residence, you will be required to pay a residence deposit of R1220.00
- Admission to the University does not guarantee admission to the residences (depending on space availability)
- You may reside only on the campus where you attend your studies.
- No residence transfers are allowed.
- Only applicants studying towards FULL-TIME curricular undergraduate and postgraduate programs may apply for a residence
- Residence online application is not available for 1st Time Entering Students 24 years and older. You can download a hardcopy application form at the bottom of this page.
This application form is ONLY for (1st Time Entering Students) students who NEVER studied before and NOT for students who are already registered students at UJ.
- Step 1 | Enter your student number and pin to login.
- Step 2 | When you are logged in, expand the ‘Student Web Systems’ folder
- Step 3 | Expand the ‘Application Process’ folder
- Step 4 | Click on the ‘Application Process’ folder on the left-hand side
- Step 5 | Click on the ‘Add New Residence Application’ button:
- Step 6 | Complete the highlighted fields and then click on the ‘Proceed With Application’ button:
- Step 7 | Click on the “New Record’ button to submit your application:
FEES STRUCTURE, BURSARIES, AND SCHOLARSHIPS
CONTACTS, LOCATION, AND CAMPUSES
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND REGISTRATIONS