Umfolozi TVET College Registration Process 2022 – 2023
Umfolozi TVET College Registration Process 2022 – 2023 – See Details Below:
Applications will be conducted via the Central Application Office for the 2022 academic year. Applications will be conducted via the Central Application Office for the academic year.
- Prospective students to obtain CAO application forms from any Educational institution in partner with CAO
- Complete application forms and send it directly to the Central Application Office
- Cost of application is determined by the Central Application Office
- Changes or amendments can be made by a prospective student in consultation with CAO offices or customer service helpline which is available on www.cao.ac.za
- College personnel responsible for screening application, will screen and alert applicants.
- Invitation for placements tests.
VIA CAO WEBSITE
- Prospective students to apply online using www.cao.ac.za
- Prospective student to follow online guidelines to upload their documents as guided by CAO
- All communications regarding applications CAO communicate directly with applicants.
- College personnel responsible for screening application will screen and alert applicants.
- Invitation for the placement test.
See Also: Buffalo City TVET College Fees
NB: Documents required by the College during Registration:
1.3x Certified copies of Student ID (front and back of ID on same page)
2.3x Certified copies of Parents/Guardian ID (front and back of ID on same page)
3.3x Certified copies of Highest Qualifications3x Certified copies of Proof of Residence
4.3x Certified copies of Affidavit of Income of Parents/Guardian for NSFAS
FEES STRUCTURE, BURSARIES, AND SCHOLARSHIPS
9.Buffalo City TVET College Banking Details
CONTACTS, LOCATION, AND CAMPUSES
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND REGISTRATIONS
20.Buffalo City TVET College Entry Requirements
23.Buffalo City TVET College Tender