UFH Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting Course
UFH Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting Course – see details below:
Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting
The course content offered by the UFH Department of Accounting is alligned with the requirements of the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) and with the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC).
Why should you do your Post Graduate Accounting Diploma at the University of Fort Hare?
The University of Fort Hare is an established university with a proud history that provides high quality education of international standards. Students are able to study in a vibrant, equitable and sustainable environment.
The Department of Accounting is considered the “flagship” department of University of Fort Hare. We have a passionate, dedicated and forward thinking team. The small class size facilitates maximum student interaction in lectures and tutorials, and allows students plenty of time to consult with individual lecturers when they encounter difficulties.
We have a good Qualifying Examination pass rate since our accreditation by SAICA and achieved an 92% pass rate in the last two years.
The entry requirements are as follows:
- Bachelor of Commerce degree from a SAICA accredited institution;
- An abscence from studying of no more than 1 year;
- 55% for Accounting; and
- 55% on average for the other three subjects (management accounting, taxation and auditing).
Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting (CTA): Prof Sean Weldon, email@example.com
For more applications and information on our post graduate programmes, please contact the departmental secretary on 043 704 7011.
1. Postgraduate Diploma in Economics: (PGDEcon) 1
2. Postgraduate Diploma in Accountancy: (Preliminary)
3. Postgraduate Diploma in Accountancy: (PGDipAcc)
4. Master of Commerce: M Com
5. Doctor of Public Administration
6. Bachelor of Commerce Generic (Industrial Psychology Stream)
7. Bachelor of Commerce Generic (Economics Stream)
8. Bachelor of Commerce Generic (Business Management Stream)
9. Bachelor of Commerce Accounting: B Com Acc
10. Bachelor of Commerce (Information Systems): B Com (IS) East London Campus
11. Bachelor of Commerce (Honours): B Com (Hons)
12. Bachelor of Administration in Public Administration
13. Bachelor of Administration (Honours): B Admin (Hons) 1
15. Master of Public Administration: MPA
16. Master of Policy Studies: MPS 3
17. Master of Commerce in Development Studies
20. Master of Administration: M Admin
21. Doctor of Philosophy (Social Science Dev): PhD (Social Science Dev)
22. Doctor of Philosophy (in Information Systems)
23. Doctor of Philosophy (in Economics) 3
25. Doctor of Philosophy (in Industrial Psychology) 3
26. Bachelor of Administration Honours: B Admin Hons 3
27. Bachelor of Commerce Honours: Development Studies
28. Advanced Diploma in Accounting bridging (ADA) (bridging programme)
29. Doctor of Commerce – Economics (61500)
30. Bachelor of Social Work
31. Bachelor of Library Studies
32. Master of Commerce in Information Systems
33. Postgraduate Diploma in Public Sector Monitoring