UCT Faculty of Commerce Short Courses Offered
UCT Faculty of Commerce Short Courses Offered – see the list of short courses offered at the faculty…
Business and Management
- Business Writing and Legal Documents
- Advanced Project Management
- Applied Economics for Smart Decision Making
- Business Risk Management
- Business Systems Analysis
- IT Management
- NPO Management
- Office Computing
- Operations Management
- Professional Communication and Office Management
- Project Management Foundations
- Supply Chain Management
- Social Enterprise Development
- Basics of Financial Management
- Payroll & Tax Administration
- Content Marketing
- Copywriting for Online Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Public Relations
- Sales Management
- Social Media
Talent Management (HR)
- Foundations of Executive Coaching
- Human Resource Management
- Training and Development Management
Hospitality and Events
- Events Management
Systems and Technology
- Web Development
- ES Fundamentals Announcement Feb 2018
- TERP10 SAP Certification
Microdata Management and Usage in Africa
DataFirst and SALDRU will be jointly running a number of short training courses. Please note that as from 2016 all our short courses (except the Introduction to Stata course) will run over two weeks.
- Econometrics short course | dates to be confirmed.
- Understanding Panel Survey Data | dates to be confirmed.
- Introduction to Stata | dates to be confirmed.
- Understanding Complex Social Survey Data | dates to be confirmed.
- Measuring Economic Welfare | dates to be confirmed.
University of Cape Town Undergraduate Courses
University of Cape Town UCT Postgraduate Courses Offered