Central University of Technology CUT Undergraduate Online Application 2022
CUT Undergraduate Online Application 2022 – see details below to download the application form to apply to CUT…
Before you proceed, kindly pay the application fee of R100
2. Start by clicking on a new application on the left. Fill in Biographical detail in CAPITAL LETTERS, e-mail in small caps. Save
3. Write student numbers down as displayed in the first paragraph. Enter a pin number and repeat it. Click
on Create pin. Write down the pin number.
4. Click on the application on the left.
Kindly check the links below before your proceed:
- Central University of Technology CUT Courses Offered
- Central University of Technology CUT Prospectus
- Central University of Technology CUT Admission Requirements
- Central University of Technology CUT Fees Structure
STEP 1: Click on “I agree”. Click on the next step.
STEP 2: Verify if personal information is correct. Edit if needed and Save. Click on the next step.
STEP 3: Enter address details and Save. Account and Next of Kin address. Click on the next step.
STEP 4: Enter the contact details. Click on a new record in order to capture home telephone, next of kin cellphone.
Save. Click on the next step.
STEP 5: Click on the grey box in the middle and search for the school attended. Capture period in high school
from to end date. Save. Click on the next step.
STEP 6: After capturing their matric marks.
Upload your proof of payment, certified copies of ID, matric results, and higher qualification on the bottom right
by clicking on Load/View Documents.
STEP 7: Information regarding matric types will appear. Click on Continue. Change the matric type accordingly.
Choose matric subjects from the grey box. Ensure that it is the correct subject. Change Grade to H, S, or G for
new matric. Enter the level of results, whether pre-final, mid-final, or final when already matriculated. Save. Click
on the next step.
STEP 8: Enter the previous qualification if applicable. Save. Click on the next step.
STEP 9: Enter disabilities if applicable. Save. Click on the next step.
STEP 10: Enter the program you want to apply for and search. Ensure that you choose the appropriate
code. Save. Click on the next step.
STEP 11: Click on Accept Application. Your application has been accepted will be displayed.
NEXT STEPS IN THE PROCESS
1. Allow for a 4 to 6 week period for feedback from date of application, go to check application status.
2. If your application is accepted, you are given the opportunity to register. Details will update here Register
Thank you for applying to the Central University of Technology, Free State (CUT).