Central University of Technology CUT Admission Requirements for International Student 2022
CUT Admission Requirements for International Student 2021-22 – See Details Below:
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Complete only one form per person and indicate the choice of study.
- This form must be completed using block letters and in full.
- An incomplete application form will delay your application process.
- Applicants are subject to academic selection for all courses.
- This form should be submitted to one of the addresses provided on the first page.
- CUT must be immediately notified of any change in address.
- Quote your reference number in all correspondence with CUT.
- If you decide not to continue your studies after you have submitted your application, or if you would like to change your course, immediately notify Student Enrolment Services in writing.
- CUT reserves the right to refuse an application without providing reasons, but a student has the right to appeal against an unsuccessful application.
A National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or equivalent qualification.
A candidate must score at least 27 or more points on the CUT scoring scale for the National Senior Certificate (NSC) examination.
Subject requirements as per course.
You may apply with your Grade 12 June examination marks.
All Foreign nationals who are interested to study at CUT and are in possession of a foreign tertiary qualification must be evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) firstname.lastname@example.org or www.saqa.org.za.This must be done before an application form is forwarded to the CUT. It is the responsibility of the prospective student to forward his/her documentation SAQA. NB. Please note that without such an evaluation the CUT is unable to make a valid assessment of your application. The following documentation should accompany your application to CUT:
1.Certified copy of your SAQA evaluation certificate
2.Certified copies of your foreign qualifications
3.Certified copy of your passport
Physical facilities and students with special needs
CUT does not discriminate against students with special needs.
Students with special needs should ensure that they are satisfied with the available physical facilities at CUT before applying for admission.
If a student with special needs is admitted, special examination procedures will depend on the specific case and will be authorized based on the statement of results.
FEES STRUCTURE, BURSARIES AND SCHOLARSHIPS
Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT Postgraduate Prospectus
CONTACTS, LOCATION, AND CAMPUSES
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND REGISTRATIONS