Central University of Technology CUT Application Form 2022
Central University of Technology Application Form 2022 – see details below to download the application form to apply …
- Applications for the following year will open in May/June of each year; the closing date is end of August.
- Applications for the second semester will open in March/April of each year; the closing date is end of May. Please note that only selected programs have a second-semester intake.
Prospective students must provide the Assistant Registrar: Academic Structure and Student Enrolment Services with their completed application forms for admission to the CUT as early as possible in the preceding academic year or semester.
Once the Academic Structure and Student Enrolment Services Unit have processed the applications, a selection list is drawn up and forwarded to the various faculties.
Upon receipt of the selection lists, the head of the department divides the applications into three (3) categories, namely:
- Applicants who meet all the admission requirements;
- Applicants to be subjected to the testing of potential;
- Applicants who are considered academically unsuccessful.
Kindly follow the process to apply…….
Before you proceed, kindly pay the application fee of R100
2. Start by clicking on a new application on the left. Fill in Biographical detail in CAPITAL LETTERS, e-mail in small caps. Save Click here to Download CUT Postgraduate Online Application
3. Write student numbers down as displayed in the first paragraph. Enter a pin number and repeat it. Click
on Create pin. Write down the pin number.
4. Click on the application on the left.
Kindly check the links below before your proceed:
- Central University of Technology CUT Courses Offered
- Central University of Technology CUT Prospectus
- Central University of Technology CUT Admission Requirements
- Central University of Technology CUT Fees Structure
STEP 1: Click on “I agree”. Click on the next step.
STEP 2: Verify if personal information is correct. Edit if needed and Save. Click on the next step.
STEP 3: Enter address details and Save. Account and Next of Kin address. Click on the next step.
STEP 4: Enter the contact details. Click on a new record in order to capture home telephone, next of kin cellphone.
Save. Click on the next step. Click here to Download CUT Undergraduate Online Application
STEP 5: Click on the grey box in the middle and search for the school attended. Capture period in high school
from to end date. Save. Click on the next step.
STEP 6: After capturing their matric marks.
Upload your proof of payment, certified copies of ID, matric results, and higher qualification on the bottom right
by clicking on Load/View Documents.
STEP 7: Information regarding matric types will appear. Click on Continue. Change the matric type accordingly.
Choose matric subjects from the grey box. Ensure that it is the correct subject. Change Grade to H, S, or G for
new matric. Enter the level of results, whether pre-final, mid-final, or final when already matriculated. Save. Click
on the next step.
STEP 8: Enter the previous qualification if applicable. Save. Click on the next step.
STEP 9: Enter disabilities if applicable. Save. Click on the next step.
STEP 10: Enter the program you want to apply for and search. Ensure that you choose the appropriate
code. Save. Click on the next step.
STEP 11: Click on Accept Application. Your application has been accepted will be displayed.
NEXT STEPS IN THE PROCESS
- Allow for a 4 to 6 week period for feedback from date of application, go to check application status.
- If your application is accepted, you are given the opportunity to register. Details will update here Register
Thank you for applying to the Central University of Technology, Free State (CUT).
Applicants falling into the first category are notified in writing by the Academic Structure and Student Enrolment Services Unit that their applications for admission to the CUT have been successful.
The unsuccessful applicants falling into the third category are notified in writing by the Academic Structure and Student Enrolment Services Unit that their applications for admission to the CUT have been unsuccessful.
Applicants falling into the second category are notified in writing by the Academic Structure and Student Enrolment Services Unit that their applications for admission are subject to the testing of potential. The date, time, and place of such testing will be clearly indicated.
The testing of potential proceeds as follows:
- The applicant reports on the date and at the time and place indicated in the letter.
- The testing, as described in the admission regulations of the CUT, is administered on this occasion by the Wellness Centre.
- The results of the test are arranged in hierarchical order as soon as possible after the test.
- The Wellness Centre make these results available to the various faculties, after which the relevant department heads make a final selection of applicants for particular learning programs
Download CUT NSFAS APPLICATION HERE
Candidates who have successfully completed the selection process are notified in writing of their admission to the CUT by the Academic Structure and Student Enrolment Services Unit, however, applicants falling into the first category will receive preference with regard to placement in learning programs, except where the Senate determines otherwise. Central University of Technology Application Form
The names of candidates who have completed the test with regard to potential and have not been granted admission are placed on a waiting list to be reconsidered during a subsequent evaluation opportunity. Such candidates will receive a letter from the Academic Structure and Student Enrolment Services Unit informing them that their applications for admission have been unsuccessful after the final placement in the various learning programs.