Boland TVET College Admission Requirements 2022
Boland TVET College Admission Requirements 2022 – See Details Below:
1. Please consult the faculty concerned or www.bolandcollege.com for full details of the admission requirements pertaining to
the qualification/programme for which you intend to enrol.
2. All candidates who comply with the minimum requirements are still subject to selection procedures determined by the
3. The Student may be required to complete a placement assessment
1. A certified copy of the first page of your Identity Document must accompany this application.
2. A certified copy of your Senior Certificate (for N4-N6 programmes including City & Guilds programmes) or highest
qualification (for all other NCV and N1-N3 programmes) must be submitted with your application.
3. Grade 12 learners must attach a copy of their Grade 11 final results and June or September Grade 12 results. The report
must indicate the subjects and symbols obtained. If you attended any other higher education institution, an original academic
record or certified copies of other certification obtained previously, must also be submitted.
4. Proof of residential address of parents/guardian or municipal account.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS (Non South African citizens)
1. A certified copy of your passport must accompany this form.
You are required to produce a valid study permit before you will be permitted to register.
2. Non-RSA qualifications: The onus rests with all international applicants to have their school qualifications evaluated by SAQA
before submitting this application form. SAQA can be contacted on telephone number: +27 86 010 3188.
FEES STRUCTURE, BURSARIES, AND SCHOLARSHIPS
CONTACTS, LOCATION, AND CAMPUSES